The life I lead now is very different to the life I was leading a year ago.
I am now in love.
I am in love with a great man.
Although most would not agree with me.
Last year I was a media student at CU. I was in my final year of studying. I wanted to become a journalist, a dream I yet still have to make come true.
I met Him at a music awards show. He afterall is a musician. I was interviewing him for MTV and we swapped numbers and rest is history.
The first night he came to me it was just sex. No feelings attached. Don't now lose interest and think 'oh, typical friends with benefits story'. It's not! The reason he came to me that night was because of his Girlfriend.
I Am The Other Woman in their relationship and I wish so badly that I wasn't that he could go and only be with her but the selfish part of me doesn't let those words leave my mouth.
The man I love is engaged but he loves me also.
No comments:
Post a Comment